Search This Blog

7.27.2009

Eat a Bag o' Dicks

So, recently a nosy classmate asked me how I did on a freshly graded test. When I told her, she asked me, "What? I got a D. How did you get an A?"

I looked around to make sure no one was listening, leaned in and dramatically whispered, "I have a copy of the answers for all of the tests in this class."

Her eyes widened and she whispered back, "Holy shit... Where did you get them? Can I buy them from you?"

I looked at her with the most ernestly faked expression of confusion and asked, "I got them at the bookstore. Don't you have them, too?" as I pointed to the textbook sitting in front of her.

No wonder I never get invited to parties. Ha.

StumbleUpon.com

5 comments:

  1. I'm a little surprised that you'd willingly subsidize this kind of failure. Then again, someone has to make the fries...

    /i'm an asshole! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know she probably just makes this shit up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I'm promoting (I'm assuming that is what you meant by "subsidize" because I'm certainly not granting anyone government money for D's) failure by telling someone they have to study to get grades that aren't D's. This comment confuses me.
    Of course, it doesn't matter anyway since I made the whole scenario up! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, you're lying on your blog about things that happen to you. When did you plan to reveal this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I'm being too confrontational; I've read only a handful of your posts, but there's a general feel that I just can't shake. I think it's the cheerleading, in some posts, of folks that support policies in opposition to the message of other posts. There's a hint of internal contradiction and it rubs me the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete