Search This Blog

11.30.2009

Inane Statistics

I've been thinking about how inane the phrase, "I don't want to be just another statistic," is. I mean, you are always part of the statistic. For example, the statistic that relates the chance of 2nd marriages involving children from a previous relationship is highest in the first 2 years of remarriage... I made it past 2 years but that just means that I'll be in the part of the data set that either divorces in the first 5 years or after the first 10 years or stays married til death do us part. I'm still a statistic.

Inanity.

I know, weird post for such a long hiatus but I have a shit ton on my plate right now and I don't feel like sharing. So deal. :p

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. I've found myself become apart of so many statistics I try not to think about them. Instead I've looked to myself as either a good example or a good example of what not to do. :)

    ReplyDelete